As the world we live in becomes further technologically advanced a new part in secretarial services has been arising, the Virtual Assistant (VA). VA’s are educated registers who are tone employed and home grounded performing secretarial tasks and are hired as demanded. A VA is suitable to complete any task that doesn’t bear their physical presence. The digital revolution has made it possible for a VA to perform all the tasks of the traditional adjunct from a completely remote off point position.
VA’s can be used in any size of business, in any assiduity. Law enterprises in particular can profit from using these services.
In moment’s ultramodern legal practice, VA’s can be used to help law enterprises-
- Experiencing a busy time with an overflow of work
- who have staff on leave or sick
- who need backing with a one off job
- or are simply looking for a further cost effective volition to their secretarial staffing needs
A VA provides online (virtual) secretarial services. The services a VA can give to law enterprises are varied and can include-
- word processing
- dupe codifying
- letter composition
- editing/ proofreading
- and any other legal secretarial tasks
Using the services of a VA means law enterprises are no longer committed to-
- Payment payments
- periodic leave payments
- sick leave payments
- superannuation payments
- Reclamation costs
- training costs
The other benefits include-
- You pay for the work as it’s completed by the nanosecond. Thus any down time is excluded.
- VA’s have flexible office hours, work can be completed outside the traditional office hours.
- There to no need to find fresh office space as a VA works from their own completely equipped office. Legal practices for sale
- The use of temporary staff is no longer needed, temps can be expensive and there’s no guarantee of getting the same temp doubly. Time is also wasted with retraining.
- The benefits to overseas guests are enormous, for whom time differences and cost differentials mean work can be done more cheaply and while the customer sleeps.
Work is transferred via dispatch, fax, post or courier and is returned back via the customer’s preferred medium.
A VA gives support staff more openings to concentrate on billable work and aiding solicitors with the handling of their matters rather than be ladened down with recap and associated work.
Think of a VA as an redundant set of hands, which also enable the customer further time to concentrate on the areas of their business that induce income.
Use of the rearmost technology together with their excellent communication chops will make the customer feel that their VA is a part of their platoon, right there beside them.
VA’s are getting a new institution in the geography of secretarial services and why not a VA will increase productivity and drop costs, in short adding the long term profit of the businesses who choose to use their services.